videos take a little time to load. Please have patience. (We shot
them in Hi-Res so you have a better learning experience.)
"Rarely does one have an opportunity to work with such a professional team as yours. But, upon completion we can without reservation, recommend your company and its professional team members to others. Simply put, it went better than we could have imagined!"
Jack and Karen McKelvey,
S. Euclid, OH
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO ON HOW DURABLE OUR
VINYL WATERPROOF DECK SKINS ACTUALLY ARE!
In this short
video Grant Barlow explains how the near indestructible qualities of the vinyl waterproof deck skins we recommend and install. He tells a great story of the time vandals broke into a brand new home and pulled a shop-vac(?) out to the large deck Grant was waterproofing — and then. . .
ATTEMPTED TO LIGHT
THE ENTIRE DECK ON FIRE!
Wait till you hear what happened!
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
• Even the heat of some fires will not affect deck skins properly installed.
• Class A fire rating when installed over concrete.
• Class C fire rating when applied over plywood or other combustible material.
• Does not support a flame.
• Story of arsonists and vinyl waterproof deck skins.