videos take a little time to load. Please have patience. (We shot
them in Hi-Res so you have a better learning experience.)
MWPD/FACTOID: Our vinyl waterproof
deck skins are commonly called, "Textured, PVC Vinyl Membranes".
That's a fine way to explain them to academics. We, however, prefer to
compare their amazing waterproof, slip-resistant, durability to that of
the Whale Shark — natures most waterproof, most durable, and thickest
skin on earth. Call it a "membrane" or call it a "deck skin". Either
way there is nothing tougher you can adhere to your decks, balconies,
or porches than this!
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO
EXPLAINING WHAT WATERPROOF DECK
COVERING IS AND WHY IT IS
THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR ELEVATED
DECK, BALCONY OR PORCH!
In this short video Grant Barlow explains what waterproof vinyl deck covering or deck skins are. You'll get technical information as well as the reasons why this product is perfect for controlling moisture on your decks.
This is a photograph of the Whale Shark that Grant refers to in this video. Whale Sharks are the largest fish on earth. They also possess the thickest, most waterproof skin on earth. This is why we here at My WaterProof Deck.com believe the Whale Shark is the perfect metaphor for the durability, thickness and waterproof characteristics of our vinyl waterproof deck skins. Watch this video to learn what all this means to you and why we are the only company wiling to guarantee our deck skins for thirty years against leakage!
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THE VIDEO:
• The vinyl material used stretches tight to your deck's surface.
• If we at MWPD install the vinyl deck skin on your deck, balcony or porch, it is guaranteed against leakage for 30 years.
• Deck skin colors.
• 60 mils thick deck skins are the most durable covering available and why.
• Thickness is 150 times thicker than the wear surface of most others.
• Has roofing code approvals.
• Foot traffic and furniture will not affect the deck skins.
• More slip resistant wet than dry. (It's "stickier" wet!)
• Woven fabric backing doesn't "wick" water.
• Woven back fabric bonds better and is stronger.
• Keeps areas around and below elevated decks bone dry.