videos take a little time to load. Please have patience. (We shot
them in Hi-Res so you have a better learning experience.)
Part of Grant's great success is achieving a level of confidence which allows him to offer the world's only 30 year guarantee against your deck leaking, are the tools he's developed. These tools are used solely by Grant and his men. They galvanize our deck skins to your deck in tight, never before possible, situations. Like what? Like where your patio sliding door meets your deck's flooring. This is the number one place that 99% of all failed deck waterproofing installers fail. That's why no one, other than Grant, backs his installations with 30 years. . .
Because no one else can!
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO
ON HOW VINYL WATERPROOF
DECK SKINS ARE INSTALLED!
In this short
video Grant Barlow explains the specialized, one-of-a-kind tools he uses to install our vinyl waterproof deck skins. He even shows off a specialized tool he invented that allows him to give your deck the crispest, sharpest right-angle bends so that you never damage your deck skins with chair legs, plant stands, or anything else. It's pretty cool. It's also only available from My WaterProof Deck.com!
Of course, what separates any successful deck waterproofing project, isn't just the tools that are used. It's the skill and experience of the installers. No one trains and retrains their employees more than Grant Barlow. No one. When you're. . .
OFFERING A 30 YEAR GUARANTEE
YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE THE BEST TOOLS,
THE BEST TRAINING,
AND THE BEST DECK COVERINGS —
OR, YOU'RE OUT OF BUSINESS!
It's as simple as that. Call Grant now to discuss your project. Start the conversation. You will learn so much speaking to him.
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
• The preparation that goes into your deck BEFORE the deck skins are applied.
• 3/4 inch tongue and groove plywood is used.
• "Slope" is created for better drainage.
• "Glued and screwed" is the only way to guarantee long-term success.
• Removal of sliding doors to make the waterproof properties work perfectly.
• The outside edge of your deck where the railing is - how it gets waterproofed.
• Defining "slope" and its importance.
• Directed water shedding.
• Making the deck skins tighter and tighter over time.
• The aluminum apparatus with the water-directional finished edge around your deck.
• Mechanically fastening the perimeter of your deck.