videos take a little time to load. Please have patience. (We shot
them in Hi-Res so you have a better learning experience.)
Our installers go through rigorous, intense training for three days BEFORE they ever touch a client's deck. Installers are taught how to make our proprietary waterproof deck seams by actually "heat welding" the deck skins together for no less than ten hours!
Installers are trained by chemical adhesive experts on what kinds of adhesives to use for the precise weather and geologic conditions prevalent in your home's region.
IN THIS VIDEO, GRANT REVEALS
WHY INSTALLING VINYL WATERPROOF
DECK SKINS IS BEST LEFT TO
THE PROFESSIONALS WITH PROPER TOOLS.
HERE ARE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO:
• Why installation is restricted to professionals (it's the tools!).
• Each deck is custom fitted for your deck only.
• The tools Grant Barlow invented for this specific application.
• Heat welding and what it is.
• Why heat welding is something that simply cannot be done by even the most talented consumers, like you. And, heat welding is one of the most critical areas of long-term results you should expect for your decks.